Giải đáp thắc mắc về hoạt động của diễn đàn!!

BerlinKhan

9/8/19
Hello everyone ,,
Now the next macOS will ship in October. Should I wait or just download the beta and download a torrent for Xcode 11? I don't have an active Apple developer registration and honestly, I can't trust the torrent site (after the Xcode code door after last year) I waited from WWDC and I got the idea that I wanted to use give SwiftUI a try ( and If the app satisfies me, I'm ready to sign up to put it into the store) but now iOS 13 is next week I can't wait anymore, should I search for torrent or just wait??

BerlinKhan

9/8/19
Hello everyone ,,
Now the next macOS will ship in October. Should I wait or just download the beta and download a torrent for Xcode 11? I don't have an active Apple developer registration and honestly, I can't trust the torrent site (after the Xcode code door after last year) I waited from WWDC and I got the idea that I wanted to use give SwiftUI a try http://tradevenue.se/ (and If the app satisfies me, I'm ready to sign up to put it into the store) but now iOS 13 is next week I can't wait anymore, should I search for torrent or just wait ??

Thank you my issue has been solved, ...

Facebook Comment